Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Module 05 Environmental Issue Project - Rough Draft
Submitting a rough draft of a paper or project gives the writer a chance to receive feedback on the paper and make revisions in anticipation of the final draft submission. A rough draft does not need to be a polished work but it should still adhere to APA guidelines and include all necessary components as listed in the Environmental Issue Project - Introduction from Module 02.
Use a minimum of 6 sources. The final paper should be double-spaced, 12 point, and 6 to 8 pages in length with citations in APA format. Anytime you use the writings or ideas of others as though they were your own, you are plagiarizing (even if you paraphrase). All information and ideas that are not a part of general knowledge must be cited. When in doubt, cite!
Your final paper should address the following key points:
- The Controversy: Identify the controversy
- The Major Players: Who is involved? Why are they involved?
- Important Facts: State relevant facts concerning the issue. Try to separate fact from opinion. Try not to show your own bias. Properly use APA citations
- Side One: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources
- Side Two: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources
- Your Opinion and Rationale: I believe that..., We should..., I feel that... Use supporting arguments and rationale. What arguments would you use to present to those who disagree with you? Cite all of your sources.
- References: Alphabetize your sources. Make sure there are sources representing both sides of the issue.
Your assignment is to deliver the rough draft for your Environmental Issue Project.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below.