Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Module 4: Managing Group Dynamics in a Decision Environment
In team development, some team members prefer to take initiative while others prefer to be told what to do.
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of each preference (consider Cog’s Ladder).
- Explain how these benefits and drawbacks may affect a team member’s role within the team.
- As a team leader, how important would it be for you to recognize these differences among team member preferences, and what could you do to help propel the team through higher stages in team development?
- Provide 2 in text citation and reference to support.
- This is a discussion post so please answer each question.
- I have also provided a copy of another's student discussion answer so you can have an idea.