Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
MPA6100 Need back in 5 1/2 hours from now
your instructor will post two current issues and begin the weekly debates. The debate topics will be centered on the content for this week but will include current issues that are happening in politics and government. It is essential to follow the debate guidelines set up in Week 1 and participate fully in the debate process. Remember debating is not about who is right or wrong, but who can express their ideas in a professional manner using current evidence and a thorough understanding of the issue.
Some potential topics for this week include:
- Recent judicial appointments—state or local
- Rulings of the U.S. Constitution
- Committee rulings or proceedings that affect your local area or issue you are working on for your final project
- Issues pertaining to judicial key figures
- The effect of the bicameral government process on recent laws
- Military Tribunals and Guantanamo
- USA Patriot Act and The United States Constitution
- Should members of the U.S. Supreme Court be appointed to lifetime terms? If so, why? If not, what should be their terms?