Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
MS6014 M3A1 Discussion - Capital Budgeting
Assignment 1: Capital Budgeting
Capital budgeting is a tool used in business to determine the financial viability of a potential project. Net present value, internal rate of return, payback, discounted payback, and modified rate of return are some of the calculations used once businesses have a reliable cash flow budget for their project.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of the necessary aspects of capital budgeting.
Respond to the following:
- What is capital budgeting and why is it important to business decisions?
- Discuss how the information should be organized in a capital budgeting process, and who will use the information for decision-making.
- What could go wrong with the capital budgeting process?
- Provide an example of a capital budgeting process from an online source and explain the salient points of this example to the class.
In a minimum of 300-500 words, post your responses using critical thinking and analysis.
- By Saturday, June 24, 2017, post your responses to this Discussion Area. Support your assumptions by citing the source material used for this discussion in APA format.
- Through Wednesday, June 28, 2017, read and respond to at least two of your classmates' posts. While responding, share any real-world experiences in capital budgeting. Provide substantive comments by contributing new, relevant information or quotes from course readings, Web sites, or other sources; by building on the remarks or questions of others; or by sharing practical examples of key concepts from your experiences—professional or personal.
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ responses.
- Provide substantive comments to at least two peers on a minimum of two different days by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences.
- Respond to feedback to your own posting and provide feedback to other students about their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
****** VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Please provide 2 questions with answers relating/pertaining to the discussion/assignment. Please make sure this is submitted with the assignment requested. *****