Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
my company is foot locker company.one page or page and half it is cool1. Your name2. Names of 1 - 2 peers you plan to work with on the case study3. First choice for company to study. (see list below
my company is foot locker company.
one page or page and half it is cool
1. Your name
2. Names of 1 - 2 peers you plan to work with on the case study
3. First choice for company to study. (see list below) Describe why you are interested in this company and why it is your first choice.
4. Second choice for company to study. (see list below) Describe why you are interested in this company and why it is your first choice.
5. List the scheduling constraints with each of your team members (e.g. work, school, hobbies, etc.) What days, times, hours is the entire group available to work on the project?
6. How will your group communicate? (e.g. text message, chat, Google docs, etc) Why did the group choose this method as a primary communication?
7. How and where will the group meet? (e.g. in-person, virtual, ect.) How often will the group meet and for how long?
8. What are the rules of the group? (be sure to include time to respond to communication, when and how to submit individual contributions, and how to address schedule changes)
9. How will the rules be reinforced? (This should be an escalating list - First time, second time, ect.) Instructor contact should be the last option in the escalation.
10. Team Motto or Quote - This is a fun way for you to describe who you are as a group. This can be a famous quote or a motto you create.
how can help me with it. and summarize that for me .