Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I need complete 2-4 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3 credible references and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
There are certain universal principles of management that can be applied to any organization, public or private, profit or non-profit. These principles include determining and following the mission statement, and allocating organizational resources efficiently and effectively. There are profound differences, however, in managing organizations in the private sector and the public sector.
In a complete 2-4 pages paper (excluding the title page and reference page) complete the following:
- Provide an introduction with a thesis statement, use transitional words, uses a minimum of four sentences in a paragraph.
- Compare and contrast the differences between managing an organization in the private/non-government sector and managing an organization in the public/government sector.
- As an example, one difference between a private sector organization and a public sector organization is that one is funded largely through profits (the private sector) while the other is funded through taxes(the public sector). This difference fundamentally alters the culture of the organization.
- Propose and defend two skills a public sector manager should develop to be more effective in their position.
- As an example, one skill a public sector manager should develop is the ability to generate consensus among a wide array of stakeholders (elected officials, agency managers, the judicial system, customers, etc.).
- Summarize your discussion in a brief conclusion.
- · Your paper must include proper introduction and conclusion.
- · The length of paper (excluding title and references page) must be complete 2-4 pages.
- · Must include at least 3 credible scholarly sources cited in APA.