Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ndrew Denton Interviews Former Ku Klux Klan leader Johnny Lee Clary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqV-egZOS1E• What kind of Asian are you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWynJkN5HbQ• You Can
ndrew Denton Interviews Former Ku Klux Klan leader Johnny Lee Clary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqV-egZOS1E
• What kind of Asian are you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWynJkN5HbQ
• You Can’t Ask That: Indigenous Australians http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/you-cant-ask-that/LE1517H008S00
• Insight: I’m Not Racist But… http://edutv.informit.com.au.ez.library.latrobe.edu.au/watch-screen.php?videoID=226949
• I’m Not Your Inspiration, Thank You Very Much – Stella Young https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9Gg164Bsw
• Yes I can video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzjuQoNM534
• Jackson Katz uses language to explain why violence is not just a women’s issue https://www.ted.com/talks/jackson_katz_violence_against_women_it_s_a_men_s_issue
• Ash Beckam explaining why things are not ‘gay’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxs78C3XGok
Based on readings in the list and/or additional sources, write a 1,500 report about what it means to respect difference. The report should include the following:
- A critical analysis of the readings related to defining communities, creating inclusive/exclusive communities, and the challenges that arise;
- The role and responsibilities of being an ethical professional when working with diverse communities;
- A statement about the value of self-reflection in personal and professional life;
- If and why/why not the videos that you are required to watch in preparation for the first session about Recognising & Respecting Difference might influence your engagement with diverse communities.
Word count: 1500