Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
need 3 to 4 page paper written on Black Americans
Ethnic Group Evaluation
By the mid-twentieth century, the European immigrant groups described in Week One had combined to form a White racial majority in the United States. Today, Blacks, Indigenous Americans, Asians, Hispanics, and non-white Europeans interact with the White majority in a system of race that can be broadly described as comprising Whites and non-whites, Whites and racial minorities, or Whites and people of color. While unique ethnic groups share a culture in which ethnic conflict is present, including pressures to assimilate, the broader culture also celebrates the unique culture of many ethnic groups in America.
Write a paper in which you evaluate a selected major ethnic group in the United States. Please, elaborate on the following points in your essay:
- Select and describe one of the following ethnic groups:
- Black Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Asian Americans
- Indigenous Americans
- White Americans
- Examine the history of this group in the United States, including the following:
- Contact with other ethnic groups
- Assimilation or pluralism, and its connection to the group’s contact with other ethnic groups
- Conflict with other ethnic groups
- Provide an example of a widely-held myth or misconception about this ethnic group. How do we know this is a myth? Why is this myth so difficult to abandon?
Your paper must be three to four pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Include separate title and reference pages (neither of which counts towards the three-page requirement). In addition to the required readings, use at least two scholarly sources (one of which can be found in the Ashford University Library) to support your points. The Ashford University Library provides video tutorials that explain how to locate journal articles in the library. The Ashford University Library can be accessed through the Library tab, which is located in the left