Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need a second pair of eyes on these.we all got different answers in group. In the DesignCenter tree view, you can't view A. the folders showing your...
Need a second pair of eyes on these....we all got different answers in group...
1. In the DesignCenter tree view, you can't view
A. the folders showing your desktop hierarchy.
B. the content type.
C. icons for items of content.
D. the actual content of files.
2. A dynamic block can be altered in specific ways based on the
A. actions that have been added to the block definition.
B. parameters and actions that have been added to the block definition.
C. constraints that have been added to the block definition.
D. parameters that have been added to the block definition.
3. Imagine that you want to add a block that you've created into another drawing. To do this, after opening the other drawing, you would use the INSERT command or the _______ command to add the block.
4. In order to easily access defined Block variations, you should specify the variable block dimensions in a
A. test block.
B. quick view table.
C. block table.
D. Windows clipboard.
5. The DesignCenter is used primarily for
A. drawing lines, circles, and polygons.
B. drawing in 3D.
C. creating linetypes.
D. managing drawing content.
6. Which one of the following statements about the use of blocks in AutoCAD is correct?
A. The WBLOCK command is used to list information about a single block.
B. A block is a set of objects defined as a single entity that can be selected collectively.
C. Blocks are effective for creating drawing parameters.
D. Blocks can be scaled independently in the horizontal and vertical direction as you insert them.
7. The _______ tool allows you to take data from a drawing easily and format it for use in both AutoCAD and external applications.
B. Extract Data
C. Table Build
8. Defining attributes for an object can be useful even before the mathematical form of the object is completed because
A. attributes can be used to constrain mathematical manipulations of the object.
B. if changes are made, attributes are erased from the object.
C. AutoCAD notifies you when different objects have identical underlying attributes.
D. the attributes remain and exist independent of the mathematical form of the object.
9. Imagine that you want to clip a small portion of an external reference drawing to the current drawing. To do this, after right-clicking on the reference, you would then choose _______ from the displayed shortcut menu.
A. Clip Frame
B. Clip Xref
C. Edit Ref
D. Ref Clip
10. In AutoCAD, the Block Editor tool is found on the _______ tab on the ribbon.
11. If you want the user to specify text when inserting a block, you should include a(n) _______ in the block definition.
12. The power of block attributes in AutoCAD is that they allow you to
A. extract information from drawings to be used in spreadsheet and database programs for reports.
B. define specific characteristics of how the object is being drawn ahead of time.
C. perform command functions easily.
D. view source coding for the object definition for better control of the projection.
13. The EXPLODE command takes a group of objects that's defined as a block and
A. moves all of the objects to a tool palette.
B. copies them to a new project easily.
C. recreates these objects as independent entities.
D. places all of the objects in a collection group.
14. Which one of the following commands would you use to save a block you've created to a separate file so that it can be inserted into other drawings?
15. The _______ tool provides a handy way to see thumbnail images of all open drawings.
A. Test Block Window
B. Quick View Drawings
C. Windows Clipboard
16. The _______ feature in AutoCAD allows you to keep a palette open but collapsed, so that only the title bar appears when the palette isn't in use.
17. Block Editor is a tool that can save you time when you're working with drawings by
A. allowing you to reverse an instance of a block.
B. allowing you to insert blocks into layers of your drawing.
C. providing the ability to create dynamic blocks with controlled geometric and dimensional relationships.
D. providing the ability to create dynamic blocks that have linear parameters with stretch actions.
18. A block that isn't in the database of a drawing can be inserted into that drawing by treating the block as a(n)
A. block table.
B. dynamic block.
C. external reference.
D. test block.
19. When working with a block, if you want to know the x and y scale of that particular block, you can
End of exam
display that information by using the _______ command.
20. The sharing of blocks and other data can be accomplished by using the
A. Windows Clipboard commands on the Home tab.
B. Block Editor tool on the Insert tab.
C. Block Editor tool on the Home tab.
D. Quick View Drawings commands on the Home tab.