Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need A++ work with low turnitin score in APA format
Assignment 2: Website Development Checklist and Report
According to the old saying, “if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Designing a website is no different. Without a project plan, your project has no direction and has an increased chance of failure. For this assignment, you will create a 1- to 2-page Website Development Checklist that can be used to ensure the success of future website development projects. In addition, you will write 2- to 3-page report explaining the importance of asking the right questions.
To assist you with this assignment, refer to your textbook and consider using some of the resources listed in the “Recommended Digital Assets” section of this syllabus or find your own resources and reference materials.
Part I: Website Development Checklist
To successfully analyze your client’s needs, you should collect as much information about the project as possible. To assist in your data collection, develop a checklist of at least 20 questions that a website developer should ask when beginning a project. Organize your questions into the following categories:
- Purpose of the Website
- Primary Audience of the Website
- Project Members’ Roles and Responsibilities
- Preferred Programming Languages
- Website Hosting Requirements (i.e., backup, bandwidth, databases, disk space (storage), e-mail addresses, mailing lists, monthly cost, MySQL databases, operating system, SSL, startup costs, support).
Part II: Report
Explain the following in 2–3 pages using scholarly research to support:
- The rationale behind each of the sections and any critical questions created in your checklist. Include examples of what is needed from the client for each section.
- Approximately three tips you would advise a web developer to keep in mind when managing a large-scale project.
Your completed assignment should consist of a 3- to 5-page Word document (including the checklist of questions). Use at least two scholarly articles to complete your research. Your writing should be clear, concise, and organized; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of resources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
By Week 2, Day 7, save the document as M2_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the M2 Assignment 2 Dropbox.