Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need an argumentative essay on Women and Leadership. Needs to be 3 pages. Please no plagiarism.Promotion to the highest rank positions happens rarely in the modern America. 3% of Fortune CEOs is occup
Need an argumentative essay on Women and Leadership. Needs to be 3 pages. Please no plagiarism.
Promotion to the highest rank positions happens rarely in the modern America. 3% of Fortune CEOs is occupied by women, but they are promoted for occupying middle-rank positions and management professions.
3) Development of a more androgynous type of leadership is required. Women should be released from lower-level and lower-authority leadership positions and has equal opportunities for further promotion.
Gender diversity of the organization leads to its financial benefits1.
4) Understanding different components of labyrinth will facilitate a process of understanding between male and female employees. There are three main differences in explanation of gender differences between men and women. Firstly, there is a human capital difference. Women are supposed not to contribute much to their education and training. However, women obtain undergraduate degrees more often than men. Secondly, there are prejudices about gender differences, explaining a gap in leadership by claiming that men and women are different by nature.
1) Lori encounters a “ceiling barrier”, which means that women cannot be promoted only because they are women! This case study illustrates a typical situation of men’s behavior to women: they do not think that women are able to be promoted to higher positions and they just do not understand some matters the way men do.
2) They should have greeted her, then ask her opinion about game and then listen to her creative ideas attentively. Basically, Lori was captured in leadership labyrinth and it was very difficult for her to give her ideas to someone else. Her colleague stole her ideas and she could do nothing about that.
3) She should have drawn attention of her colleagues and insist on her opinion. Her innovative ideas were very important in the future, that is why she had to fight for them with all her heart. It