Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need assistance with implicit and explicit premise, philosophy assignment help
1. Abortion is murder, becausemurder is intentionally killing an innocent person. Therefore, abortionis wrong.
- Therate of drowning increases with the rate of ice cream eating. Therefore, ice cream eating leads to drowning.
Determine whether the conclusion follows from the premises:
- Nocats are pleasant creatures. This is a mouse. Since it is nota cat, it is a pleasant creature.
Determine whether the argument is sound or unsound. Then determine whether each argument is valid or invalid.
- Allcats are feral. Tabitha is a cat. Tabitha is feral.
Show that the argument is invalid.
- Usingthe Counterexample Method, show that the argument’s conclusion does notfollow:
“If I score an A on the test, then I will pass the class.”“I passed the class!” “Therefore I scored an A on the test.”
Identify both the explicit and implicit premises of theargument presented. Assess whether the premises of the argument presentedshould be accepted or rejected.
- Killingpeople is always wrong. Euthanasia is an example of one personkilling another. Therefore, it is clear that euthanasia is wrong,and should continue to be illegal.
Assessment of premises: