Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
need in 2 hrs HELP
Qualitative Research Questions
Research questions that lend themselves to a qualitative approach often address questions about how people construct meaning. In this way, qualitative research questions set the stage for open-ended, inductive inquiry.
For this Discussion, review the case study entitled, "Social Work Research: Program Evaluation." Consider the kinds of questions that inform a qualitative approach. Think about the quantitative method described in the case study and consider methods you might use to investigate the effectiveness of a program from a qualitative perspective.
Post a 250 word explanation of the following:
- What kinds of research questions lead to a qualitative approach?
- If you chose to conduct quantitative research in your Week 4 proposal, how might you reframe the research question in a way that lends itself to a qualitative approach?
- If you focused on a qualitative proposal in Week 4, describe the qualitative research question and explain the rationale for choosing a qualitative approach.
- Be sure to explain how you might collect the data.
- Consider which qualitative method (case study, grounded theory, ethnographic research, cross-sectional research, feminist research, or participatory action research) would be most suitable for answering the research question.