Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
NO PLAGIARISM DUE SUNDAY JUNE 16, 2019. ATTACHED IS CHAPTERS AND ARTICLES TO ASSIST WITH ASSIGNMENT AND ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHYFinal Paper OutlinePrior to beginning work on this assignment, review al
NO PLAGIARISM DUE SUNDAY JUNE 16, 2019. ATTACHED IS CHAPTERS AND ARTICLES TO ASSIST WITH ASSIGNMENT AND ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
Final Paper Outline
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review all of the Week 3 Required Resources. Looking ahead at your Week 5 Final Paper, provide an outline highlighting the major points of your paper. In your outline, include all major ideas your Final Paper will address, with two to three sentence explanations for each.
In your paper, outline the following:
- Provide your thesis statement, which identifies the topic of your paper.
- Summarize your chosen topic.
- Describe your topic including whether you are focusing on treatment or punishment.
- Provide data to show how treatment or punishment has an impact on juveniles, the community, and the juvenile justice system.
- List the cultural and diversity issues present in your chosen juvenile justice problem.
- Describe how addressing your chosen perspective (treatment or punishment) contributes to the goal of a more just society.
- Analyze the empirical research on your chosen topic.
- You may use your Week 2 Annotated Bibliography to complete this section of the paper.
As with all well-researched and organized writing, your topic (first) sentences of your paragraphs contain the major ideas of your paper. Therefore, this outline can be used in the construction of the body of your Final Paper in Week 5. Please visit the Ashford Writing Center to access information on how to develop your Outlining (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
The Final Paper Outline
- Must be 900 to 1,200 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted