NR 305 Week 4 Course Project Milestone 1 Health History Assignment
This pack of NR 305 Week 4 Course Project Milestone 1 Health History Assignment covers:
The focus of this assignment is on communicating details within the written client record. When taking a health history on an actual client, it is essential that the information is accurate. Please inform the person you are interviewing that they do NOT need to disclose information that they wish to keep confidential. If the interviewee decides not to share information, please write, Does not want to disclose.
1. Find an adult who is not related to you who is willing to let you take a health history.
2. Download the NR305_Milestone1_Form from Doc Sharing. You will type your answers directly into this Word document. Your paper does NOT need to follow APA formatting, however, you are expected to be clear in your communication by using correct medical terminology, grammar and spelling.
3. Review the examples in Chapter 10 of your textbook to gain insight into how to document the health history. Avoid words like frequently, improved, increased, decreased, good, poor, normal, or WNL as they may have different meanings for different people. Instead, document the specific data that led you to these conclusions, e.g., 3x/day instead of frequently, or consuming 4 servings of vegetables/day instead of increased vegetable servings.
4. Save the file by clicking Save as and adding your last name to the file name, e.g., NR305_Milestone1_Form_Smith
5. Submit the completed form to the Dropbox