Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Nutrition and Diet
1. John, a 35 year old man, is 5'11'' and weighs 197 pounds. John has a hip circumference of 38 and waist measurement of 36. He considers himself low active because he works a desk job and doesn't find too much time to exercise. He does however, take is dog for an occasional walk.
- Calculate John's BMI; which classification is his weight?
- What would be an ideal weight range for John?
- Calculate John's waist-to-hip ratio. Is he at risk for obesity related diseases?
- Calculate John's basal metabolic rate (BMR):
- Calculate John's energy expenditure (considering he is low active)