Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 2: Required Assignment 1—Multiple-Stakeholder Process
Review the following:
Management at Top Shelf has determined that the company doesn’t need another top-down singularly focused recycling program. Instead, it wants to include a wide spectrum of views and inputs in the development of a sustainability mission and program that the company and the community can believe in.
Click here to download and review the Top Shelf scenario so far.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the impact of public advocacy groups on sustainable business practice and the multiple-stakeholder process.
Write a paper addressing the following:
- Identify and research at least two examples of companies that have been impacted by the campaigns of public advocacy groups. What is the value of democratic inputs in business decision making?
- Identify and list all of the sustainability stakeholders at Top Shelf. Does each group have equal weight throughout the program development process? When should each be brought into the discussion?
- Explain the advantages of implementing a multiple-stakeholder process that significantly influences a company’s agenda for sustainability.
- Describe the challenges in a multiple-stakeholder process for developing a sustainable business plan. Do the interests of one group outweigh the others?
- Develop a step-by-step plan for implementing a multiple-stakeholder process. Your plan should assure the credibility of Top Shelf’s sustainability plan in the public sphere and also be effective in meeting the goal of sustainability.
- Suggest metrics for tracking the progress.
Write a 5–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.
By Wednesday, June 21, 2017, deliver your assignment to the M3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.