Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
One way to determine the performance of a Web site or specific page is to create a goal within a Google Analytics account. A goal is a page on your Web site that is considered to be a conversion. This
One way to determine the performance of a Web site or specific page is to create a goal within a Google Analytics account. A goal is a page on your Web site that is considered to be a conversion. This can include a thank you page or a purchase confirmation page. Use the Internet to research analytics goals.
For the client you selected for your project, complete the following:
- Create a goal in a Google Analytics account.
Once you have created the goal, develop a 4 - 6 page report that includes the following:
- An explanation of why you created the specific goal.
- An analysis of the impact that the information which is generated in the form of reports will have on the client.
- An explanation of what you have determined is the impact on decision-making.
- An explanation of the impact on executing changes on the Web site.
Any sources must be cited in APA format. For more information on APA, please visit the Online Library. Your assignment should be proofread for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below