Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Online Discussion 3: Nuclear FilmPart 1Watch the film Chernobyl Heart and the other Chernobyl films.You can find it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujAG_Ofj4MWhat thoughts did watching these fi
Online Discussion 3: Nuclear Film
- Watch the film Chernobyl Heart and the other Chernobyl films.
- You can find it here
- What thoughts did watching these films provoke? Do not write a synopsis. I want your thoughts, not a summary!
- Watch the films on Fukushima
- What about Fukushima?
- How bad do you think it really is?
- Will you continue to eat food (including sushi fish) produced by Japan?
- Do you recommend irradiated food? If not, what legislation or labeling do you recommend?
- What is your best idea to deal with nuclear waste?
- Knowing what you now know about nuclear power plants, do you think nuclear energy is a good idea? Are the accident risks worth the energy and the relative freedom from petroleum? If you say yes, will you accept a nuclear power plant close to your home?
- What should be done about depleted uranium weaponry? Is the military advantage worth the risks of radiation to our soldiers or civilians?