Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Only for Hifsa
Outline of Final Paper
The paper must be one to two pages, excluding the title page and references page(s), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing CenterAddress all of the following parts of this assignment:
- Prepare a one- to two-page double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
- The outline must contain the following major sections that will exist in the Final Paper:
- A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue.
- A description of at least two ethical theories under which the situation will be analyzed.
- An explanation of the specific areas of law under which the situation will be analyzed.
Submit a one- to two-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook