Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Option #1: Interpersonal Observation Primary Research PaperLocate a public place where you are able to observe a variety of people interacting in an interpersonal manner. (Hint: coffee shops and food
Option #1: Interpersonal Observation Primary Research Paper
Locate a public place where you are able to observe a variety of people interacting in an interpersonal manner. (Hint: coffee shops and food courts are great locations.) In a four- to five-page paper, describe the types of nonverbal communication that you are seeing, the contexts in which they occur, and how you and other people respond to these. Look at the types of nonverbal communication in Chapter 5 as a reference.
- Refer to the Critical Thinking Rubric in the Module 4 Folder for more information on expectations for this assignment.
- Your written paper should be four to five pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. These should be scholarly or peer-reviewed resources. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library's homepage.