Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Organizational Behavior read: Chapter 5 Theories of Motivation Chapter 6 Designing a Motivating Work Environment Additional Reading Cummings, J. (2009). 360-Degree Feedback: Getting the Full Performa
Chapter 5 Theories of Motivation
Chapter 6 Designing a Motivating Work Environment
• How could a professor use equity, expectancy, and goal-setting theories to motivate students?
Minimum of 200 words.
Your learning journal entry must be a reflective statement that considers the following questions:
1. Describe what you did. This does not mean that you copy and paste from what you have posted or the assignments you have prepared. You need to describe what you did and how you did it.
2. Describe your reactions to what you did
3. Describe any feedback you received or any specific interactions you had. Discuss how they were helpful
4. Describe your feelings and attitudes
5. Describe what you learned
Another set of questions to consider in your learning journal statement include:
1. What surprised me or caused me to wonder?
2. What happened that felt particularly challenging? Why was it challenging to me?
3. What skills and knowledge do I recognize that I am gaining?
4. What am I realizing about myself as a learner?
5. In what ways am I able to apply the ideas and concepts gained to my own experience?
Finally, describe one important thing that you are thinking about in relation to the activity.
Your Learning Journal should be a minimum of 500 words.