Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
organizational behavior w4
View this video clip of the film Apollo 13. Enter the pasword orgbehavior to play it.
In chapters seven through ten several OB topics were examined. As you review the video, look for incidences that relate to OB concepts that you observe.
Identify two concepts, explain where you observed them in the video and to which chapter they apply. Provide either work or personal examples to support each of the observations.
Your postings will look similar to this. Please develop your ideas and concepts in each of the areas you observe.
OB Concept One
1. Motivation: Judd, Molly and the rest of the students are not motivated to study.
2. I observed the conversation between Molly and Judd and it was clear that they were not interested in completing their work because they did want to be there.
3. Chapter five discusses the basic motivational process and the core phases of motivation. Almost the entire chapter is dedicated to motivation.
4. I utilize the measuring achievement motivational process on almost a daily basis. Our sales team is goal driven. As you recall, I am the manager for Starbucks Coffee here in Colorado. The more we sell the more money we earn.
OB Concept Two
1. (OB concept)
2. (Where in the video you observed the behavior)
3. (The chapter (1-5) that relates)
4. (A personal example)