Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Original and plagairism-free work wanted
Instructions for Capstone Project Part 4
There are TWO PARTS to this week's Capstone Project Assignment. You MUST DO BOTH.
Assignment Part 1
It’s time to finalize your research and put together your final proposal. Below is the summary of what is required for the final written proposal.
Project Part 4 is the final written analysis of your company’s strategic plan. Be sure to include:
- Executive Summary
Combine all of the previous project parts, incorporating any feedback received from your instructor into the final written paper.
Required Sections include:
Part 1: Introduction
- Introduction and overview of your selected company along with an initial analysis of the growth opportunity
- Country of Choice
- Mode of Entry
Part 2: Cultural Exchange and Marketing Strategy
- Cultural Differences
- Distributions Methods: Product/Market, Pricing and Positioning
Part 3 Strategic Audit
- Internal Environment
- External Environment
- Problem Analysis
- Recommendations and Implementation Costs
- Evaluation and Control Processes
Submit your final written analysis of the company’s strategic plan for the expansion opportunity overseas. The entire project should be a minimum of 3000 words (body of the paper), APA style. Additional support items related to APA formatting (e.g. cover page and reference page are not covered in the word requirement.)
In your paper include a title sheet and 6-10 references. Only three references may be found on the internet (not Wikipedia). The other references must be found in the Grantham University online library.
Assignment Part 2
Step 1: Create a PowerPoint Presentation Highlight the Expansion Proposal
- Create a 10-15 minute PowerPoint presentation in which you describe in detail the key decisions you made in Project Parts 1, 2, and 3 and the reasons for those decisions. Include any additional items of your choice to support the proposal for expansion. The presentation should be between 10 to 15 slides in length, not including the title and reference slide
Step 2: Record the Presentation
- Record the presentation of the Present PowerPoint using a similar product like screen cast to capture voice and presentation. (http:www.screencast.com). Use the free version.
- Submit the recorded presentation video and PowerPoint slides