Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Other data: 1. $900 of supplies have been used
1. $900 of supplies have been used during the month.
2. Utilities expense incurred but not paid on May 31, 2015, $250.
3. The insurance policy is for 2 years.
4. $400 of the balance in the unearned service revenue account remains unearned at the end of the month.
5. May 31 is a Wednesday, and employees are paid on Fridays. Nardelli Consulting has two employees, who are paid $900 each for a 5-day work week.
6. The equipment has a 5-year life with no salvage value. It is being depreciated at $190 per month for 60 months.
7. Invoices representing $1,700 of services performed during the month have not been recorded as of May 31.
a) Prepare the adjusting entries for the month of May. Use J4 as the page number for your journal.
b) Enter the totals from the trial balance as beginning account balances and place a check mark in the posting reference column. Post the adjusting entries to the ledger accounts.
c) Prepare an adjusted trial balance at May 31, 2015.