Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Outline - Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It Synthesis is the process of creating a new idea by analyzing multiple disparate concepts or notions to discern the common thematic or connecting prin
Outline - Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It
Synthesis is the process of creating a new idea by analyzing multiple disparate concepts or notions to discern the common thematic or connecting principles among them. Synthesis of research is a process learned through time and practice.
General Requirements:Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the resource "Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It” attached to this assignment. This provides an format to be followed for this outline.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Directions:Using the resource "Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It," construct an outline for a paper that will analyze a social concern through the lens of behaviorism. To complete the outline, you will do the following:
- Choose a social concern (e.g., prejudice/discrimination, women's rights, terrorism, homelessness, etc.) and analyze it through a behavioral framework. What solutions can behaviorism offer? What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation of the issue?
- Use the template provided ("Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It") to develop an outline. Add sub-categories to the outline as necessary. The completed outline should identify your clear intent to synthesize information from the resources.
Due Date: 01-Apr-2020 at 11:59:59 PM
Maximum Points: 105.0