Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Outline of Research Proposal
PLEASE READ CONTENT CAREFULLY AND DO ALL PARTS
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT
Prepare a 2-page outline of your Research Proposal (the research proposal should be something on: bad managers and employee retention). The outline should provide an overview of the main elements of your proposal. It should include:
- An introduction
- A brief statement of purpose
- The rationale for conducting the study
- Your hypotheses and research questions
- Methods (participants, procedures, materials, instruments), and appropriate statistical test(s) for data analysis
- List of at least three relevant articles for the proposal
The purpose of this outline is to obtain feedback from your instructor on your progress and on the feasibility of your topic and design.