Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Overview: You will write two drafts of your research paper which lead to the Final Paper for the course. Each of these writing assignments provides opportunities for feedback.The first draft you will
- You will write two drafts of your research paper which lead to the Final Paper for the course. Each of these writing assignments provides opportunities for feedback.
- The first draft you will receive back from your professor and the second, from your class peers.
- The second draft paper will build off first draft by incorporating lessons learned and adding the paper abstract
- For those students a research proposal or a literature review paper, the only additional section required is the abstract.
- APA version 7 formatting must be used.
- Your first draft paper will consist of all sections except the abstract section.
- Please use the APA briefing as a checklist to ensure that you have no APA formatting
- Please proof read your paper.
For Literature Review papers, be sure to include the following sections:
- Title Page
- Background (Literature Review)
- References (at least 10 references)
- You must have at least 10 pages
Here is my first draft of the paper. Revise it and should complete and follow all the instruction and following section.