Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
paper for Dr keloki reborn only
Option #2: The Community Action Plan: Written Report and Handout
I need a rough draft of this paper by Friday 6/23 night or early morning Saturday 6/24. I need the final paper by Wednesday 6/28. Thank you very much
The community action plan is a plan for specifically in Ridgefield, Connecticut to create a prevention/awareness plan to help kids to not use drugs. I need the final paper and hand out.. specific instructions are below. Please follow very closely and let me know if you have questions. APA format
Your Portfolio Project for this class is a Community Action Plan designed to alleviate or correct a public health issue in your community.
For Option #2, your Community Action Plan will be a professional portfolio that includes a written report and a handout.
Below are some useful sites where you can find examples of the elements of an action plan.http://www.epa.gov/communityhealth/
Final Paper Instructions:
1. The final case study should include four sections (Symptoms, Diagnosis, Cure, and Prevention). Each section should be about 1 page in length. Your entire paper must be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages, which must be included. Your paper must follow theCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
2. You must back up your sections using at least two scholarly articles. You may use readings other than the textbook to meet this requirement. The paper should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example) and should support your claims with evidence.
3. Include a special emphasis on either the demographics of the affected population or the economic implications, depending on what Critical Thinking assignment you completed for Week 5.
4. Include a realistic timeline for your plan. Discuss the time needed for campaigning, education, funding, building, and implementation. Use ideas created during week 6 Critical Thinking Assignments, either the option for annotated bibliography or that for the brainstorming draft feedback.
Final Instructions for the Handout:
1. The handout that you will distribute to audience members describes the problem in your community and your action plan.
2. You may design this as an outline of your presentation or as a brochure to accompany your presentation with highlighted key points.
3. The purpose of this handout is both to educate the audience about the issue and to help them follow along with you as you speak. Keep in mind that in real life you will have limited time to convince people of the gravity of the situation and to come on board with their support, so you want to be persuasive and get to the key points quickly and effectively.
4. Your handout must be supported by at least two scholarly articles.
5. You may use the readings other than the textbook for this course. Format your handout according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Note: Be sure to submit both your written report and your handout for this assignment. Both files should be uploaded in a single submission to the assignment submission page.
The paper and preliminary deliverables must be well written and formatted in conformity with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.