Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Paper option 2- Disability discrimination occurs when an employer or other entity covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, or the Rehabilitation Act, as amended, treats a qualified
- Paper option 2- Disability discrimination occurs when an employer or other entity covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, or the Rehabilitation Act, as amended, treats a qualified individual with a disability who is an employee or applicant unfavorably because she has a disability. Harassment against people in the workplace with a disability is illegal. Harassment can include, for example, offensive remarks about a person's disability. Although the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that aren't very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted).The law requires an employer to provide reasonable accommodation to an employee or job applicant with a disability, unless doing so would cause significant difficulty or expense for the employer ("undue hardship"). Your senior leaders have asked you to develop a strategy to recruit, hire, and retain more highly qualified employees with disabilities. You are not to lower your hiring standards in order to do this. You need to develop a strategy that addresses all the following:
- What disabled groups (blind, hearing impaired, or etc) will you target to recruit for hiring?
- How would you target them and recruit them? What exact approach would you use?
- What steps you would put in place to make the organizational culture friendlier and more inclusive for people with disabilities?
- What kind of training, if any, would you do for hiring managers around recruiting people with disabilities?
- You must describe your approach using concepts in terms from the textbook (A minimum of 5 different terms). You must also use a minimum of 10 additional different articles or books as references along with your textbook. This paper is to be written in APA format and must have in-text citations (References embedded in your paragraphs).