Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
PART A: German Economic StrengthWatch the following three video clips and take notes about the trends described and the information given. After watching the videos, answers the following questions. (
PART A: German Economic Strength
Watch the following three video clips and take notes about the trends described and the information given. After watching the videos, answers the following questions. (Please label your answers with the question numbers.)
1. Why is the information in these video clips important?
2. How does the information in these video clips connect to the course content for this week and to material covered previously?
3. What was the most interesting part of the videos to you and why?
“German employment hits record high” 1/3/17, Deutsche Welle, (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://www.dw.com/en/german-employment-hits-record-high/av-36987290
“How Germany Became Europe's Richest Country” 2/8/12, PBS Newshour, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uad1Ma5DSMA external site.“German GDP growth at five year high” 1/12/17, EuroNews, http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/12/german-gdp-growth-at-five-year-high
PART B: The Gig Economy in the US
excerpts from the March 2016 CQ Researcher report “The Gig Economy” and think about how the changes described in the report are impacting the US economy. After you read the report excerpts, answers the following questions. (Please label your answers with the question numbers.)
1. Why is the information in this report important?
2. How does the information in this report connect to the course content for this week and to material covered previously?
3. What was the most interesting part of the report to you and why?
PART C:Country Outline
For each of the update sections 1-6, give a very brief idea of the main points. ( Your assigned country is SINGAPORE.)
1. Short introduction to the country’s location and recent important events, a map showing the region of the world where the country is and a map of the country showing the major cities.
2. Table of the main 2016 (or most recent) macroeconomic indicators – GDP, GDP Growth rate, inflation rate, unemployment rate, value of the currency compared to the $US, and an explanation of the recent trends for these indicators.
3. Current strengths and weaknesses of the three most important industry sectors for the country
4. Summary of the 2-3 main labor-related issues facing the country and the economic implications of those issues.
5. Summary of the 2-3 biggest challenges facing the country in the next 10-20 years
6. Forecast how the country’s economy is expected to do over the next 5 years
and then tell where you will get the data for the graphs:
1. Per capita real GDP since 1996 (data every 5 years)
2. Annual real GDP growth rate 2007-2016 (data every year)
3. Per capita exports and imports 2007-2016 (on one graph - data every year)
4. Data related to the important labor issues (1st country)