Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Part II: Candy Survey Buy three small packages of Mamp;Ms and 5 small packages of Reese's Pieces (same net weight as the Mamp;Ms).
Part II: Candy Survey
Buy three small packages of M&Ms and 5 small packages of Reese's Pieces (same net weight as the M&Ms). Test whether or not the average number of candy pieces per package is the same for the two brands.
1. Ho: ____________
2. Ha: ____________
3. In words, define the random variable.
4. The distribution to use for the test is
5. Calculate the test statistic using your data.
6. Draw a graph and label it appropriately. Shade the actual level of significance.
b. Calculate the p-value.
7. Do you reject or not reject the null hypothesis?
8. Write a clear conclusion using a complete sentence.
Part III: Goodness of Fitness Test
The following data are real.