Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Paso 2 Submit a written essay that includes what aspect of the country you selected has influenced the United States culture. This could be: a general description of the city;provide various specific
You are going to research about the influence of the Hispanic culture in the United States. There will be some steps that you will need to complete before you submit your final project.
1. Select the country from the List of Spanish Speaking Countries.
There are many Spanish speaking countries in the world, as Spanish is the official language of the following countries, as well as Puerto Rico: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
1. Argentina 2. Bolivia 3. Chile 4. Colombia 5. Costa Rica 6. Cuba 7. Ecuador 8. El Salvador 9. España 10. Guatemala 11. **Guinea Ecuatorial 12. Honduras 13. México 14. Nicaragüa 15. Panamá 16. Paragüay17. Perú18. **Puerto Rico19. Urugüay20. Venezuela
** Guinea Ecuatorial is in Africa
** Puerto Rico is a Commonwealth of USA
2. Once you make your choice, select the city in the United States where the influence is shown.Submit a written essay that includes what aspect of the country you selected has influenced the United States culture.
This could be:
- a general description of the city;
- provide various specific examples of how the Hispanic culture has influenced the city;
- provide specific details such as: the city’s businesses, schools, jobs, tourism, etc.
- explain why you think the information that you are presenting is interesting/relevant/important, etc.
- write the conclusion paragraph where you reflect in how this research has help you understand the influence of the Hispanic culture
- cite at least 3 different academic sources. Academic sources include books, government or educational websites (not personal website nor Wikipedia – these are not considered academic resources). Make sure that you cite websites correctly with the relevant details required for each website - do not simple write out the website urls.