PED 212 Week 2 Quiz
This document of PED 212 Week 2 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. When teaching striking with paddles, which cue directs the child to one of the most challenging aspects that children need to learn and practice?
2. Which of the following sequence of the stages of skill learning is in the correct order?
3. What is the purpose of a standard?
4. Which of the following sensory systems does NOT affect balance?
5. The concept of direction is most useful for which of the following skills used in basketball?
6. In the following example, what would you change to increase the likelihood of success for the individual?
7. Before they can successfully kick balls, children need to have
8. In what way can a written lesson plan protect teachers in the case of a student injury?
9. Which of the following is an example of predictability?
10. When organizing practice for learners, our goal as instructors is to