PED 212 Week 4 Quiz
This file of PED 212 Week 4 Quiz shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. In order for all students to have a satisfying experience in physical education, many teachers will sometimes have to make _______________ to their lessons.
2. Which group is NOT specified as being included in the expanded notion of inclusion in physical education?
3. What was the underlying purpose behind federal laws such as the Education for All Handicapped Children Act, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, and the Individuals with Disabilities Act?
4. Which of the following strategies would best help promote tolerance and respect among children in the physical education classroom?
5. Which of the following words should NOT be part of the definition of the term inclusion?
6. The most important thing physical education teachers should focus on with overweight children is
7. Children with autism perform better in physical education when
8. Which of the following conditions has the highest classification level (1-5) on the gross motor function classification system?
9. What is the best way for physical education teachers to promote their own cultural literacy?
10. Which of the following environments would NOT be helpful for meeting the requirements of a student with special needs?
*** 212 **** 4 ****Attached: PED 212 Week 4 Quiz.zip