PED 212 Week 5 Quiz
This archive file of PED 212 Week 5 Quiz shows the answers to the following questions:
1. What is the potential benefit of purchasing more expensive physical education items?
2. When should a teacher replace a piece of equipment?
3. Physical education teachers become liable when
4. Which of the following tasks should a teacher NOT do when responding to a major injury?
5. What advantage does the use of stations provide for managing equipment?
6. What term is used to describe the legal duty of physical education teachers in keeping children from harm?
7. When dealing with a major injury, who should the teacher seek first for assistance?
8. What is the most appropriate response by the teacher to the accident described in the following scenario?
9. What organizational factor plays a big role in accidental injuries?
10. What two areas make up the majority of how time is spent in Physical Education?