Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Peer Evaluation Assessment and PowerPoint Presentation
Please based the powerpoint presentation on the attached student paper and the peer paper
For the Peer Evaluation Assessment and PowerPoint Presentation, you will read and respond to a fellow student’s paper by completing a written assessment and creating a PowerPoint presentation, with audio, that communicates a professional and considerate response.
This is a five-step process.
- All students must upload a draft of the entire paper to the team area by Tuesday.
- Students must download the Peer Evaluation Presentation Assessment Form.
- Students must read their peer's work and complete the Peer Evaluation Presentation Assessment Form.
- Students must then create a PowerPoint presentation, with audio, to communicate their findings regarding the report (refer to this Peer Evaluation Presentation Template for help in this area). The final product will assess the communication style of the presenter and should include the following components:
- A title page
- An introduction slide, outlining the purpose and flow of the presentation
- Format of paper evaluation
- Historical Timeline and Predecessor Assessment Evaluation
- Analysis of Impact Evaluation
- Ethical Considerations Evaluation
- Concluding Remarks
- In-text citations and a references slide
- Appropriate visual aids to support the presentation
- Lastly, these two components must be submitted to the Dropbox for grading purposes, and to the student whom they reviewed for their improvement purposes, by the end of the week.
Grading RubricContentPointsA title page is included 5An introduction, outlining the purpose and flow of the presentation, is provided 5Format of paper evaluation 5Historical timeline and predecessor assessment evaluation10Analysis of impact evaluation10Ethical considerations evaluation5Concluding remarks are included5In-text references are used and a reference page is included5PowerPoint background and visual aids are professionally and effectively incorporated 5Tone of presenter is professional and transitions are smooth from topic to topic5The Completed Peer Evaluation Assessment Form was submitted to Dropbox 20Editing; spelling, punctuation, grammar, formatting, audible recording, sentence meaning unclear10Total 9