Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Big Data Datacenters is impressed with your overall work and wants to start finalizing the strategy for using Perl in its organization. First of all, it is looking for a single, cohesive document that details your work so far. Update the document based on any past instructor feedback, and make improvements as necessary.
A topic that is getting some discussion lately is that of a graphical user interface (GUI) approach versus a scripting approach. Include in your document an analysis on these two approaches with consideration given to the following:
- Discuss the strengths and weakness of a GUI and a scripting approach.
- Should a combined approach be considered that uses both GUIs and scripts?
- Give your recommendations for the following use cases. Which approach would you select and why?
- Execute a backup job that runs every night at 1 a.m.
- Create user accounts on a system that is typically performed by a person.
- Execute a job that runs every 5 minutes and that checks for disk free space and sends an alert if the available disk space is less than 10%.