Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
pharmacy manager State Law Requirements, assignment help
As a Pharmacy Manager, you must be able to explain state lawrequirements to your staff. While pharmacists are generally familiarwith the state laws, the Pharmacy Technicians may not be clear oncertain topics. Consequently, you will need to add content to yourpolicy/procedure explaining key laws that Pharmacy Technicians will needto know and apply on a daily basis. The transferable skills that youwill demonstrate with this assignment are information literacy, ethics,and professional responsibility.
In preparation for this:
- Research and summarize your state laws regarding the duties of a Pharmacy Technician.
- Explain how the state laws align with the ethical conduct requiredby pharmacy employers. Why are they important for demonstratingprofessional ethical practices? Discuss the consequences to the employerand customer of demonstrating unethical practices.
Write your findings in an APA formatted paper that is a minimum of2-pages in length. Be sure to include an APA formatted reference pagecontaining a minimum of 3 credible sources, with 2 being academic (suchas an academic journal). Use a minimum of 3 in-text citations withproper formatting.
- A note about credible sources: Credible sourcesare reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written byauthors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sourceswhere the author of the article is listed, if they've referenced otherinformation, the sources should be cited so that you can check for theaccuracy of and support what they have written.
- Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library.
You are encouraged to investigate the following resources:
- Board of Pharmacy in your state
- Rasmussen online library:
- Health Policy Reference Center via EBSCO
- Health Sciences and Nursing via ProQuest - Pharmaceutical News Index