Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Phase 1 IPCJ
This assignment is the first step in creating a useful professional presentation. An effective presentation begins with creating a solid foundation for your discussion. Primary Task ResponseStep 1: Choose one of the following topics that you are interested in:
- Effective use of cross-cultural communications in a multicultural setting
- Providing effective and professional constructive feedback to peers or in a leadership role
- The benefits and use of effective listening skills
- Using nonverbal and verbal communication skills to effectively express and represent yourself
Step 2: Choose an audience for your presentation.
- For example, perhaps you are in a leadership role at Y Company and you want to train others on how to provide professional constructive feedback. Therefore, your audience could be managers at Y Company.
- Based on who your audience is, think about knowledge that they most likely will already have.
Step 3: Download and complete the Unit 2 IP Template
- Within the template, you will fill in specific information in both the slide and notes section. This will serve as a rough draft and set you up to produce a final presentation in the Unit 4.
- Please provide at least 3 solid outside references to support your presentation.