Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
DB #1 DUE 7/5
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300 to 400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- Access 1 article from the online library related to health care research that is centered on improving health care outcomes and provide a summary.
- The summary must include intentional usage of statistical terminology associated with the article.
- Include a brief description of the terminology used within the research article.
- Distinguish between the inferential and descriptive statistics discussed in the research.
- How are inferential and descriptive statistics used to make health care business decisions on a daily basis?
IP #2 DUE 7/12/2017 3 pages
You are the manager in charge of leading the new data-driven quality improvement initiative in preparation for a Joint Commission (TJC) accreditation visit for AKT Hospital. In preparation for this visit, you will create a newsletter for your staff discussing the purpose of health care statistics. The newsletter will be a creative approach to presenting staff with the new data-driven quality improvement initiative in preparation for the TJC accreditation visit.
The newsletter should include the following:
- A summary of at least 2 real-world articles related to quality improvement initiatives in health care in the United States.
- A discussion on TJC and why organizations seek accreditation in general.
- An example of the types of data that will be considered as part of a data-driven quality improvement initiative for health care entities (specifically hospitals).
- The role that descriptive and inferential statistics play in the data analysis process for improving quality of care. Use real-world examples.
- Use a newsletter template to complete this assignment.
- Ensure that article summaries and discussions for each section are a minimum of 250 words.
- Use proper APA citations and reference guidelines.
- Include any references for each news article at the end of the article.
The newsletter should be creative, colorful, and include pictures.