PHI 103 Week 1 Quiz
The file PHI 103 Week 1 Quiz includes right solutions on the following questions:
1. Question : Which of these could be seen as a premise in an argument?
2. Question : A valid deductive argument, the premises of which are accepted as true, shows
3. Question : "You didn't like that book; so you probably don't like to read" is
4. Question : In the statement, "You didn't like that restaurant; so you probably don't
5. Question : If a reason that is not relevant to the conclusion is given,
6. Question : Which of the following is most likely to be a conclusion?
7. Question : Premises and conclusions have which of the following in common?
8. Question : A five year old boy who refuses to listen to reasons for going to bed could be called
9. Question : Reasons given to support a conclusion are called
10. Question : An argument can have
*** *** Week 1 ****Attached: PHI-103 week 1 quiz.zip