PHI 103 Week 4 Quiz
This work PHI 103 Week 4 Quiz includes right solutions on the following questions:
1. Question : A good way to establish a conclusion as true, or probable, is to
2. Question : Logicians regard the following as the meaning of the word "argument."
3. Question : A strongly supported claim in science should be regarded as
4. Question : Examining reasons and constructing arguments can help in
5. Question : If the word "should" appears in a sentence, that sentence will always involve an ethical claim.
6. Question : Descartes worried a great deal about the threat posed by which of the following?
7. Question : "If I move to Texas, I will need air conditioning. I don't need air conditioning. So I didn't move to Texas" is an argument form known as
8. Question : A radical skeptic might be willing to doubt which of the following?
9. Question : French philosopher Ren? Descartes tried to show that
10. Question : To support a scientific hypothesis, one might