Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
i need help with this home work
DUE: Wednesday 30 mins before class. No late papers.
Film Reflection Prompt on Sartre: Human, All Too Human (Links to an external site.) (if the link is broken, search for it.)
WRITE at least one single-spaced essay on Sartre’s philosophy in which you answers the questions below.
But first WATCH the film… Write down the things you agree/disagree with as you are watching. After you have watched the whole thing, go back to a few of these things and write about why you agree/disagree.
Strive to incorporate the answers to these questions in your essay:
- Who was Sartre in the history of Western philosophy?
- How did the experiences he had in life shape/motivate his philosophy?
- What metaphysical (existence precedes essence), epistemological and ethical/moral positions did he take?
- What did he mean by Nausea? What happened at the tree?
- What did he think was the challenge of the human condition?
- What is Sartre’s view on human freedom?
- Are you with or against Sartre? Take a stand and defend your position.