Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Purpose of Assignment
Critical thinking is an important part of problem solving, decision making, and everyday life. So, what is critical thinking and why is it so important?
Prepare a 700-word memo to yourself on critical thinking including the following:
- Explain critical thinking.
- Provide an example from your personal experience of critical thinking applied to a business decision.
- Discuss the importance and benefits of using critical thinking.
- Relate the importance and benefits of critical thinking to the example provided.
- Discuss ways you might use critical thinking in your current job or chosen career path.