Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Place about 2 cups of dirt into 3 separate baggies.Place 2 cups of water in one bag, and 1 cup of water in a second bag.Place the three leafy twigs in the third bag. Seal each bag.Place the last bag o
- Place about 2 cups of dirt into 3 separate baggies.
- Place 2 cups of water in one bag, and 1 cup of water in a second bag.
- Place the three leafy twigs in the third bag. Seal each bag.
- Place the last bag over a leafy part of a living plant; use tape to prevent moisture leaving the bag.
- Place the three bags with dirt in a warm area, either in the sun, a sunny window, heat lamp, or heater vent for 8 hours, monitoring every 2 hours.
- Record the type of soil used, and the ambient temperature for all bags.
- Observe and record any changes to each bag every 2 hours.
- Report your observations of this experiment.
- Explain how this experiment relates to drought conditions.
- What would happen if you increased the ambient temperature? What would happen if you decreased the ambient temperature?
- Compare what you found between the twig bag and the taped bag around the living branch? Were these the results you were expecting? Why or why not?
- Explain how you could set up a terrarium to account for the following; evaporation, condensation, precipitation, runoff, infiltration, and percolation.