Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
PLAGIARISM FREE "A" WORK
For this assignment, write a reflection paper that is a minimum of three completely full pages. Reflect on the best, most rewarding experience that you have ever had as part of a team. Maybe this experience was in your work organization, a military unit, athletic team, rock band, choir, symphony, theater troupe, volunteer organization, church, or any other team that provided a rewarding experience for you. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your discussion.
Incorporate at least four library resources to support the ideas you present in your reflection. These sources may be drawn from the unit readings. You should cite these four sources.
Provide an introduction to the reflection paper, and also include the following elements in your reflection. In your paper, please use headings that correspond to the elements below.
1. Team Experience Describe this team experience. What made this team so special? What was your role on the team? Why was this experience rewarding for you?
2. Team Values What did the team value? Give specific examples. How did you know that these were the team’s values? Discuss the clues you observed that may indicate the values and deep underlying assumptions of the people involved.
3. Behavioral Norms What were the team’s normative patterns of behavior? Give several specific examples of patterns of behavior within the team. How did these behaviors reflect the team’s values and deep assumptions?
4. Team Outcomes What were the outcomes of the team’s interactions? Give specific examples.
5. Analysis of Team Culture Analyze the team’s values, behavioral norms, and outcomes. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your analysis. Did the team ever experience a conflict or a misalignment of values, behaviors, and outcomes? If so, explain what happened and what the results were. If not, explain why you think the team never experienced conflict.
6. Conclusion Draw any final conclusions on your analysis of the team experience, and summarize your reflections. Use APA style.
Friesenborg, L. (2015). The culture of learning organizations: Understanding Argyris’ theory through a socio-cognitive systems learning model. Forest City, IA: Brennan-Mitchell.
Ernst, C., & Martin, A. (2006). Critical reflections: How groups can learn from success and failure. Greensboro, NC: Center for Creative Leadership.
Fairholm, G. W. (2009). Organizational power politics: Tactics in organizational leadership (2nd ed.). Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger.
Joiner, B., & Josephs, S. (2007). Leadership agility: Five levels of mastery for anticipating and initiating change. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Kitayama, S., Duffy, S., & Uchida, Y. (2007). Self as cultural mode of being. In S. Kitayama & D. Cohen (Eds.), Handbook of cultural psychology (pp. 136-174). New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
Mezirow, J. (2003). Transformative learning as discourse. Journal of Transformative Education, 1(1), 58-63.
Palmer, P. J. (2004). A hidden wholeness: The journey toward an undivided life. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Palmer, P. J. (2011). Healing the heart of democracy: The courage to create a politics worthy of the human spirit. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Walsh, C. (2010). Development as Buen Vivir: Institutional arrangements and (de)colonial entanglements. Development, 53(2), 15-21.