Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
please answer the questions n 500-600 words and please do not plagarsie
Assignment #1 (Week Three): Case Assignment: “The Tennis Match: What Would You Do?” 50 points.
Develop a traditional academic essay.
Submit your assignment at the end of class latest, Week 3.
INSTRUCTIONS: Read the scenario below “A question of ethics” and develop an essay based on the prompts below the scenario.
A QUESTION OF ETHICS
After the intramural, mixed-doubles tennis matches on Tuesday evening, most of the players adjourned to the campus grill for a drink and a chat. Marquez and Lisa sat down with Barry and Elana, the couple they had lost a match to that night largely because of Elana’s improved play. Although Marquez and Lisa were only tennis friends, Barry and Elana had been going out together for much of the season.
After some general conversation about the tournament, Marquez said,“Elana, your serve today was the best I’ve seen it this year.”
“Yeah, I was really impressed. And as you saw, I had trouble handling it,”Lisa added.
“And you’re getting to the net a lot better too,” Marquez added.
“Thanks, guys,” Elana said in a tone of gratitude, “I’ve really been working on it.”
“Well, aren’t we getting the compliments today,” sneered Barry in a sarcastic tone. Then after a pause, he said, “Oh, Elana, would you get my sweater—I left it on that chair by the other table.”
“Come on, Barry; you’re closer than I am,” Elana replied.
Barry got a cold look on his face, moved slightly closer to Elana, and said emphatically, “Get my sweater for me, Elana—now.”
Elana quickly backed away from Barry as she said, “OK, Barry—it’s cool,” and she then quickly got the sweater for him.
“Gee, isn’t she sweet,” Barry said to Marquez and Lisa as he grabbed the sweater from Elana.
Lisa and Marquez both looked down at the floor. Then Lisa glanced at Marquez and said, “Well, I’m out of here—I’ve got a lot to do this evening.”
“Let me walk you to your car,” Marquez said as he stood up.
“See you next week,” they both said in unison as they hurried out the door, leaving Barry and Elana alone at the table.
Write an essay of 500-600 words in answer to the following questions:
- Analyze Barry’s non-verbal behavior. Explain the goal of the non-verbal behavior.
- Interpret others’ reactions to the non-verbal behavior.
- Decide if Barry’s behavior was ethically acceptable. Give reasons for your decision.
- This paper should adhere to APA style standards including the following: Double space, 1” margins, New Times Roman 12pt. font, in-text citation of references, title page, and a reference page (title page and reference page are not counted as content pages).
- You will need a cover page, the body of the paper, and a reference page. An Abstract is not necessary.
- You will be graded on the completeness and quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
- Submit your assignment by the end of Week 3.
You are developing an academic essay using the APA style of documentation.
Introduction, with a thesis statement at the end
Body paragraphs: topic sentences, analysis, citations in support, and concluding sentence. NOTE: Add citations from the scenario above to support your reviews and analysis,
Concluding paragraph: Your wrap-up statements, conclusions and recommendations.
Include a Reference listing for the essay you are reviewing, and cite correctly APA style in order to support your ideas.
NOTE: You must develop proper APA citation and add a reference listing for the scenario presented above.