Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
please do by 6am
Select a program that you would like to develop in your community or city based on one of the six most prevalent serious health problems currently faced by communities today such as poverty, health security, and communicable diseases.
Based on your research, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document including answers to the following questions:
- Identify your chosen problem and why it is a health community concern?
- Identify how you will assess the need for the program? What type of data will you review?
- How do you determine the target audience? List any one goal and three objectives. What do you want to achieve when you develop the program? What will be the outcome? What is the purpose of developing goal and objectives?
- How will you get people in the community involved to gain support for your proposal?
- What realistic method will be used to market the program in your community? Keep in mind the location, transportation, parking, and type of building.
- How will you implement the program? What type of "best practice" strategy will you include in your program?
- What type of feedback will you gather to analyze, if the program was successful? Why accurate feedback is critical to make certain, the program is a success? How will you collect objective data?
Provide at least two scholarly resources taken from the South University Online Library to support your efforts and topic.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_HSC4021_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the W1 Assignment 3 Dropbox by Tuesday, May 23, 2017.