Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please follow these guidelines and answer the questions below in a 750 words with one one or two reference.
Please follow these guidelines and answer the questions below in a " 750 words" with one one or two reference.
Specifically you will be investigating and researching stereotypes that personally affect you or interest you. You could research stereotypes that affect you as a student, your gender, your culture, your religion or even age. You could look into a stereotype that is associated with your chosen profession or activities you do. The important aspect to remember is that your voice and experience should be the main focus on the project, and your sources and research should back up and support what you have to say.
Consider these questions:
- Why did you choose this stereotype? Provide background on why you choose the stereotype you did, and why it is important to you to write about.
- How does this stereotype affect you? What impact has it had, or might it have, in your life?
- How does this identified stereotype act as a barrier when critical thinking is concerned? What is the importance of being able to think critically when dealing with stereotypes?
- What steps could you take to change the perception or influence this stereotype has in your life?
- You may discuss more than one stereotype in your paper.
Remember to keep personal voice throughout the paper, but support your thoughts with cited research.
The research paper should include multiple resources please.